I received a piece of SPAM this week that concerns SEO (Search Engine Optimization) in light of the new Google update ~ Panda:
On-Page SEO means more now than ever since the new Google update: Panda. No longer are backlinks and simply pinging or sending out a RSS feed the key to getting Google PageRank or Alexa Rankings, You now NEED On-Page SEO.
So what is good On-Page SEO?
* First your keyword must appear in the title.
* Then it must appear in the URL.
* You have to optimize your keyword and make sure that it has a nice keyword density of 3-5% in your article with relevant LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing).
* Then you should spread all H1,H2,H3 tags in your article.
* Your Keyword should appear in your first paragraph and in the last sentence of the page.
* You should have relevant usage of Bold and…
View original post 111 more words
5 thoughts on “”
Thanks for that. I thought I was the only person who didn’t give a rat’s ass about Google, SEO or any Panda that didn’t look like the victim of domestic abuse.
You always make me smile…
…After a long deep lasting laugh
Yep we could start the rats ass club…
The original post practically has one.
When we get used to the idea we will start careing.
This was the limited tolerance way to start getting familiar enough to start careing. So we dont need spammers to scare us.
You love WordPressCommunity? It’s happening at the original post thread on Spirits Light The Way.
“that didn’t look like the victim of domestic abuse” lol
There is allot of twist in you and around you, YOU.
As ever I admire your both keen wit & your charm.