I received a piece of SPAM this week that concerns SEO (Search Engine Optimization) in light of the new Google update ~ Panda:
On-Page SEO means more now than ever since the new Google update: Panda. No longer are backlinks and simply pinging or sending out a RSS feed the key to getting Google PageRank or Alexa Rankings, You now NEED On-Page SEO.
So what is good On-Page SEO?
* First your keyword must appear in the title.
* Then it must appear in the URL.
* You have to optimize your keyword and make sure that it has a nice keyword density of 3-5% in your article with relevant LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing).
* Then you should spread all H1,H2,H3 tags in your article.
* Your Keyword should appear in your first paragraph and in the last sentence of the page.
* You should have relevant usage of Bold and…
View original post 111 more words